Hot Laminating, Cold Laminating, Thick or Thin up to 1m wide or 1.37m for cold laminating. Offers protection against water, finger marks etc. Most materials are suitable for a hot laminate process available in matte or gloss, whilst the cold laminate process is used primarily on inkjet prints. Finishes available in the cold laminate are matt, gloss and santex, a scratch resistant non gloss finish.
We can mount onto:
- 3mm & 9mm MDF – a refined chip board.
- 5mm & 10mm Fome Board – a lightweight board which is often used in exhibitions etc. where it can be velcroed or taped to the wall.
- 5mm & 10mm Kapa Board – an upmarket fome board with an aluminium core which prevents warping.
- 5mm Coreflute – useful and economical plastic for outdoor work.
- Composite aluminium boards – ideal for exterior signage, weatherproof and UV resistant up to 5 years (with added laminates)